Saturday, March 14, 2009

Gestalt

This is my design Gestalt, I follow the Closure an Continuance to design this.
The continuance is for pictures and the Closure for design.
I want to make the link likes a thinking what is next "Hell, Yes!!", that is a lazy clown
Fore Closure, this is the line missing and the 1/4 of circle, I want to let a information for the "Hell,Yes!" for customer when they watch my page. They will get some question before they read " What is the hell???", " Is that the day nobody can smile?". Why they will get that question, because the conect of the pictures anf the design. In the pictures the clown is sleeping, he does not work, the work is for smiling, happiness, funny ....This is a reason for i choose closure, because that is the missing .

2 comments:

  1. Ok great, I really appreciate it,
    the only question that is related to the format..vertical???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I forgot to mentione about the use of the right picture, for example the TREES picture where the Mian title is coming from...don't forget that one it is important to show it.

    ReplyDelete